Your safety is important to us! Therefore, we have developed a prevention concept for you based on the measures prescribed by the Federal Government. This is continuously adapted to new developments. We therefore ask you to inform yourself regularly on this page.
– If you feel ill, you must refrain from attending the event.
– The general obligation to wear masks also applies during the performance.
– The general hygiene measures count.
– The general distance rule of at least 1 metre must be observed everywhere.
– Entering and leaving the building and the concert hall is via several doors. You will find the information about which door you have to use on your ticket (above the ticket price).
– The cards are personalised. In the event of a suspected Covid-19 incident, you will appear as our contact person. If you have given your card to another person, you are obliged to give us the contact details.
Unfortunately, we currently have to do without the following:
– Break (concert duration max. 90 minutes)
– Catering before and after the concert
Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich gesendet.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.